Engineers Dream Big.
Throughout 2017, we celebrate the Big Dreams of Engineers. The Giant Screen Film, Dream Big - Engineering Our World, features engineering marvels worldwide; from Dubai’s record-high skyscrapers to bridges soaring through clouds. Audiences experience the massive scale and forces of nature that challenge engineers. Dream Big showcases the ingenuity needed to create engineering marvels as well as the compassion that drives engineers to create better lives for all.
July 20-21, 2017, ISPE will showcase how our Illinois Engineers Dream Big - and make a difference in our own communities, and throughout the world.
Join us for the 2017 ISPE convention as demonstrate how Illinois Engineers' dreams became reality. Check out:
- Hanson created a business line incorporating UAVs into engineering to reduce time, save costs, and increase safety. (We'll also present the regulations, tools, and liability risks surrounding UAVs).
- Knight EA used a pre-cast concrete to replace bridges in Springfield's Washington Park, working in environmentally sensitive areas and keeping a beloved park functioning during construction.
- Gage Engineering provided MEP design and engineering for a state of the art CCU at Delnor Hospital, utilizing a LEAN project approach to increase speed to market without minimizing quality.
- MWRD implemented two different approaches to achieve effluent disinfection at the O'Brian and Calumet Water Reclamation Plants, including the world's largest ultraviolet disinfection facility.
- Engineers from Baxter Woodman and Engineers without Borders brought water to 500 children in Kenya via teamwork and problem solving.
- And so much more!
Convention Registration Rates
Early Bird (by 5:00 p.m. on June 23):
Student or Recent Grad: $135
After June 23:
Student or Recent Grad: $135
Please note that this price includes a $10 contribution to support the ISPE Foundation.
July 19, 2017, 12 PM - Orchard Valley Golf Club, Aurora, Illinois
July 19, 2017 - TBA ISPE Foundation Service Event
July 20, 2017
9 AM - Convention Packet Pick Up & Exhibit Space Opens
10:30 AM - Education Sessions Begin
11:45 AM - Installation Lunch
5:00 PM - Exhibitor Reception
6:30 PM - Exhibit Space Closes
July 21, 2017
7:30 AM - Awards Breakfast
8: 30 AM - Annual Business Meeting
11:00 AM - Education Sessions Begin
12:15 PM - Lunch
3:00 PM - Conference Closes
Online registration is encouraged, but if you need to send in a paper form, download the Printable PDF Registration Form by clicking here.
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, IL 60532
Conference Rate: $104 + tax. Group Code: CISP. Rate expires Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Guests:If you are bringing a guest (a non-engineer who will accompany you to the conference), select the guest registration option. You will provide basic contact information for each guest. Tickets for guest meals and activities are purchased on an ala carte basis through the guest registration process.
Pricing Earlybird Pricing: Earlybird pricing ends at 5 PM on June 23, 2017. All registration forms must be received in the office or online registration completed by that time to receive the earlybird rates.
Registration Deadline: Pre-Registration closes on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 5 PM CT. All registration forms must be received in the office or online registration completed by that time. Onsite registration is available, however a $75 late registration fee will be added to all onsite registrations.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing on or before June 23, 2017 in order to receive a refund minus a $50 administrative fees. No shows and late cancellations will forward the full registration amount.
Be sure to save responses to the questions below prior to going to the checkout page.